Cityfone offers 30 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
1) Number of lines
2) Select a phone from Cityfone to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
Coverage information is collected from carriers and other third party sources. This is approximate coverage only and does not include indoor coverage. Actual speed and performance depends on your location and device. Local conditions and things like natural and artificial physical features of an area all affect your reception.
More about Cityfone
Cityfone is an innovative telecommunications company committed to providing Canadians with high-quality, affordable cellular services and unbeatable customer support. It's owned by Rogers Communications, and provides services through Rogers Wireless. Cityfone was founded in 1997.
A variety of phones and plans are available on Cityfone. This includes $0 down deals, allowing customers the chance to purchase smartphones without the need to pay in full upfront. BService plans have a wide range of features with plans for every type of cell phone user.
Additional services and plan packages are available , with features like high-speed data add-ons, international messaging, long distance minutes, and international roaming.
Take advantage of Cityfone's great rates, friendly service, free shipping, and 30-day money back guarantee on phone purchases.
Cityfone phones come with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty as well as all accessories and batteries.
Getting Started: Cityfone Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: Cityfone
Cityfone is a Canadian mobile communications provider which operates under the Rogers 4G LTE network.
- Network: Cityfone customers access the Rogers 4G LTE network - the most desirable network in the industry. You can talk, text or use data in more places across Canada, at no extra charge.
- Coverage: Cityfone customers will access phone service over the Rogers network. Extended coverage is available to Cityfone customers with a compatible device and with data roaming enabled.
- Where to Buy: New customers interested in purchasing a Cityfone plan or new phone will need to contact the Cityfone customer sale team. Cityfone representatives will be the ones to collect the billing information and set up your new account.
- Buying a New Phone from Cityfone: To purchase a new device from Cityfone, customers will need to speak to a Cityfone Customer Care Representative by calling their toll free number. Customers who already own a Cityfone cell phone can dial 611 on their device to speak with a rep.
- Tethering: Cityfone customers can utilize tethering features which come as part of your monthly data plan. Data includes sending/receiving email and instant messages, downloading content from 3rd party sites, tethering, web browsing and using mobile applications.
Fact: Cityfone is committed to providing Canadians with affordable cell phones with voice, text and data plans, and home phone.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge