PC Mobile offers 11 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from PC Mobile to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
Coverage information is collected from carriers and other third party sources. This is approximate coverage only and does not include indoor coverage. Actual speed and performance depends on your location and device. Local conditions and things like natural and artificial physical features of an area all affect your reception.
More about PC Mobile
PC Mobile (PC Telecom) is a prepaid service provider that sold by the Presidents’s Choice supermarket store brand. The carrier operates on TELUS' 4G network, which extends to 97% of the Canadian population.
PC uses HSPA+ and LTE network frequency structure and does not support CMDA phones. In 2013, PC Mobile began selling postpaid phones at "The Mobile Shop" a franchise of kiosk found in cities throughout Canada.
PC Mobile allows you to control your monthly bill with the option to limit mobile charges. Plus, PC Mobile allows you to receive automated text alerts help track your data usage and gives you the ability to control your data spending each month.
The PC Mobile network covers 97% of the Canadian population, so you can call from coast to coast. With PC Mobile, it's never been easier to stay connected with friends and family.
Getting Started: PC Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: PC Mobile
PC Mobile is a prepaid and post paid mobile cell phone provider that is jointly operated by Bell Mobility and Telus Mobile. Both Bell and Telus manage a different service offered by PC Mobile. The postpaid wireless service is owned and operated by Telus while the prepaid service is owned and operated by Bell Mobility.
- Network: PC Mobile's network is provided by Bell Mobile and Telus Mobility offer customers blazing fast 4G LTE speeds. For those that do not own an LTE compatible device, PC Mobile also offer 4G HSPA+ speeds ranging up to 21Mbps download speeds.
- Coverage: The PC Mobile Network is backed by two of the largest communications providers in Canada. PC Mobile operates over a network that extends to 97% of the Canadian population!
- Where to Buy: New customers of PC Mobile can buy directly in your local participating grocery stores or find a kiosk desk in several other fine retail outfits.
- Buying a New Phone from PC Mobile: Customers can purchase a PC mobile phone at the Mobile Shop.
- Tethering: Tethering is included in PC Mobile plans and will be deducted from your monthly data allowance if utilized.
Fact: If you purchased your device on one of PC Mobile's device payment options, you can have the device unlocked after 90 days of service, provided you are in good credit standing.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge