Freedom Mobile offers 10 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from Freedom Mobile to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
Coverage information is collected from carriers and other third party sources. This is approximate coverage only and does not include indoor coverage. Actual speed and performance depends on your location and device. Local conditions and things like natural and artificial physical features of an area all affect your reception.
More about Freedom Mobile
Freedom Mobile is Canada’s fourth largest carrier and is owned by Shaw Communications. Freedom Mobile currently services the areas of Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta. The company currently has gone to great lengths to expand their network since being established in 2008, and prides itself on pricing that is not just low, but absent any hidden fees or overage charges.
Freedom Mobile sells all of the most popular phones on the market, allowing customers to pay for them upfront or via monthly installments. Customers can also bring along their own phones provided they meet certain criteria (check with Freedom for details).
Network coverage with Freedom Mobile is specific to Ontario, British Columbia, and Alberta; however, those working or traveling outside of these provinces can expect to receive coverage via partnering networks.
Getting Started: Freedom Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: Freedom Mobile
Freedom Mobile (formerly WIND) is Canada's fourth largest mobile provider reaching over 1.1 million active subscribers. Freedom Mobile is most known for servicing the Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia Province's of Canada.
- Network: 4G LTE speeds are the current standard among mobile technology speeds. 3G network technology was the first generation of wireless to connect phones to the Internet. HSPA+ enhances 3G so you can experience download speeds of up to 42.2Mbps across our HOME and AWAY networks.
- Coverage: Together with the Freedom Mobile Partner networks, Freedom can offer coverage to 98% of the population. This means you can enjoy seamless service across both Canada and the USA.
- Where to Buy: Prepaid customers on Freedom Mobile can buy online in minutes by ordering a SIM card online. Post paid customers will need to head into the closest retailer to you.
- Bring Your Own Phone: Bringing your own phone to Freedom is super easy. First, you'll need to determine if your phone is compatible, start by entering your phone's IMEI number. Next, get a SIM card. For new prepaid customers, order a SIM card online. For postpaid customers, please visit your local Freedom Mobile store. Last, it's time to activate your account and enjoy!
- Tethering: Customers have data included in their plan you can use the phone's data connection to connect another device to the internet.
Fact: The Freedom Mobile Trade-in program offers ability to trade-in and old phone and receive an in-store credit to use toward the purchase of a new phone or accessory.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge