SaskTel offers 20 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
1) Number of lines
2) Select a phone from SaskTel to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about SaskTel
SaskTel is Saskatchewan's leading fixed internet, TV and wireless provider. SaskTel's LTE coverage is impressive, partly due to a recent network expansion effort that saw the company erect dozens of wireless towers in rural areas of the province. As a result, places like Regina, Saskatoon, and Moose Jaw have SaskTel service.
SaskTel builds honest relationships through open communications with all people who interact with their business. SaskTel delivers excellence by acting with integrity when conducting business and by taking pride in, and responsibility for, their work and decisions.
With SaskTel's shareMORE plans, you can make a voice and data plan that’s perfect for you. Simply select your voice option. Then choose the data you want. Best of all, you can share your data with multiple devices.
With SaskTel, customers can bundle together the SaskTel services needed such as wireless phones, TV, internet, home phone, long distance, and home security and more. Save big by bundling today!
Getting Started: SaskTel Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: SaskTel Wireless
Sasktel is Saskatchewan's leading Communications providers offering products like wireless phone & plans, broadband internet, maxTV and smart home monitoring.
- Roaming: With SaskTel's Roam & Relax U.S. Daily rates, customers can use their phones in the U.S. without the hassle. SaskTel also has amazing pay-per-use international rates as well. And with SaskTel's Travel Add-ons, saving during your travels is a breeze.
- Coverage: With SaskTel, customers will get the benefit of having Saskatchewan's largest LTE network. Don’t forget, when you have SaskTel Wireless, Internet, or maxTV service, you’ll get unlimited data on Saskatchewan's largest WiFi network too.
- Where to Buy: New customers can purchase SaskTel products by either buying from the online store or head into your local SaskTel retail store to get set up. Note: Online orders arrive in 5-7 business days.
- Bring Your Own Phone: Already have your own unlocked mobile phone? You can activate a previously used device with SaskTel and save big. All you need is an unlocked GSM phone.
- Tethering: In places with no available Wi-Fi network, SaskTel customers can create a Wi-Fi or Personal hotspot directly through their cell phone allowing other smart devices to connect.
Fact: Customers can add features, upgrade their device, and change their wireless plans all online! Sasktel is making the industry more convenient.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge