Chatr Wireless offers 4 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from Chatr Wireless to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about Chatr Wireless
On the Local Talk zone plan ($20/Month unlimited local talk plan) customers can enjoy unlimited local talk within their designated local talk zone. If users find themselves outside of their local talk zone, they will still have cell phone coverage on the Chatr network, but pay-per-use charges will apply to their usage.
Customers can bring their own phones as long as they are unlocked, fully paid off, and GSM 3G-compatible. Customers who meet these requirements, simply need to purchase a Chatr mobile SIM card from any Chatr retail location or on their website. Members who purchase their product online can activate their new plan/phone on Chatr’s website.
Customers who have a phone number from another provider can keep their current number and port it to Chatr. For those looking for a new device, Chatr offers major brands such as LG, ZTE, Motorola, and Nokia.
Despite being a smaller carrier, Chatr provides customers with quality nationwide voice and data coverage at reasonable monthly costs.
Getting Started: Chatr Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: Chatr Wireless
Chatr Mobile is a Canadian mobile virtual network operator which operates under the Rogers Communications network. It is one of three MVNO’s owned by Rogers operating in Canada.
- Network: With the Chatr network, coverage is backed by a premium LTE browsing experience which includes Extended Coverage for far-reaching places. Chatr also offers customers Wi-Fi Calling so you'll be covered when you have no wireless signal.
- Coverage: Chatr has a reliable network that covers 94% of the Canadian population. Chatr’s network offers Canadians a reliable experience coast-to-coast, helping keep Canadians connected wherever they go.
- Where to Buy: New customers can buy Chatr smartphones or monthly service plans super easy. Products must be purchased by heading into your nearest local Chatr retailer.
- Buying a New Phone: Buying a new phone from Chatr is easy. Once you've made it into the nearest Chatr retailer store, you'll you be required to have your name, date of birth, a valid credit card and a valid Canadian ID. It's that simple.
- Tethering: Customers can use their Chatr add-on to tether other smart devices. Chatr data add-ons are designed for emailing, surfing the web, instant messages and keeping you socially connected on-the-go.
Fact: Chatr offers Micro or Nano SIMs required for smartphones. However, you will need to re-configure APN settings of your smartphone if you are going to use a non Chatr device.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge