7-Eleven SpeakOut offers 8 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from 7-Eleven SpeakOut to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about 7-Eleven SpeakOut
7-Eleven SpeakOut is a Canadian based wireless carrier that was launched in 2003 by 7-Eleven, the convenience store chain. 7-Eleven SpeakOut is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) operating on the Rogers Wireless network, a GSM service provider. 7-Eleven SpeakOut offers simple mobile phone services in Canada. Customers can purchase a new cell phone, airtime wireless plans and additional accessories. Wireless plans are no-contract and pay-as-you-go. Customers will receive 4G LTE voice and data coverage and can manage their account online with 7-Eleven SpeakOut’s online account management feature.
7-11 SpeakOut is a MVNO that operates off of the super reliable 4G LTE Rogers network. With 7-11 SpeakOut customers can expect no monthly bills, no commitments and no contracts.
With 7-11 Speakout, customers can purchase monthly service plans with a variety of expiration dates. In fact, SpeakOut’s prepaid airtime has a 365-day expiry period which means customers can choose to talk and text and surf whenever without having to worry about paying for unused features.
They can also keep track of their monthly plan, how much data they have left, add additional data and make changes to their plan settings. Once you have used your monthly allowance of data more is available at an additional cost. While 7-Eleven SpeakOut is a prepaid carrier, customers can still port their current active wireless phone number over to their new SpeakOut plan. In some cases, customers will be able to keep their number when transferring a landline service. Some eligibility issues may arise for select customers in rural cities so be sure to check that your device and plan is eligible prior to purchasing. If you're interested in purchasing new phone, 7-Eleven SpeakOut sells several 4G LTE-capable devices. These phones are available for outright purchase only, and you can choose from major brands like Acer, LG, Alcatel and Motorola.
Getting Started: 7-11 SpeakOut Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: 7-11 SpeakOut
7-11 SpeakOut, Canada's #1 prepaid network is a great way to save monthly on your cell phone plan. 7-11 SpeakOut was founded back in 2003 and was originally launched in the United States market before extended full time to Canada in 2005.
- Network: The 7-11 SpeakOut network will take care of the rest no matter what time zone you are in. With their newest per minute rate including Canada-wide long distance calls without the extra fees, the choice is becoming more clear.
- Coverage: Coverage from 7-11 SpeakOut is provided by Rogers GSM 4G LTE network. Customer can expect amazingly crisp and clear coverage from Canada's coast to coast.
- Where to Buy: New customers can purchase a new phone directly from the 7-11 SpeakOut website. All you'll need to do is select your phone, proceed to checkeout, enter your billing info, shipping info, payment info, and you can expect your 7-11 SpeakOut package in about 3-5 business days.
- Contracts: You choosing SpeakOut Prepaid Wireless means there are no credit checks and no fixed-term contracts, just affordable and reliable nation-wide wireless service
- Tethering: Customers can use their monthly data amount to tether additional smart phones or WiFi compatible devices. Just be careful you don't go over your amount!
Fact: 7-11 SpeakOut offers no monthly bills, no commitments, no contracts and so much more. You simply get the phone, buy the time, and connect with what you love. Could it get any easier?
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge