Petro Canada offers 8 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from Petro Canada to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about Petro Canada
Petro-Canada is a Canadian Mobile Virtual Network Operator whose parent company is Rogers Wireless. It operates on Rogers GSM network technology.
Petro-Canada offers simple, affordable plans with no contracts, no system access fees, no credit checks, national coverage and the ability to top-up your account on your phone, online or in-store.
Petro-Canada allows customers to bring along their own network-compatible phones, provided they're unlocked. You can earn Petro Point rewards when you join too which translate to discounts on fuel and in-store purchases.
You can buy pre-paid cell, domestic and international long-distance phone time at participating Petro-Canada stations. Petro-Canada will activate your phone time at time of purchase by giving you your own personal identification number (PIN) on a paper slip.
Getting Started: Petro-Canada Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: Petro Canada
A Suncor Energy business, Petro-Canada is "Canada’s Gas Station" with a network of more than 1,500 retail and wholesale outlets across Canada, and a specialty lubricants business. Petro Canada Mobility plans are ideal for heavy cell phone users as customers are given the options to customize their plans.
- Network: The Petro Canada service is provided by Rogers Wireless 4G LTE GSM network.
- Coverage: Petro-Canada Mobility operates on a national 4G HSPA+ network that covers over 90% of the Canadian population.
- Where to Buy: Simply purchase a Petro-Canada Mobility SIM card online or from any of our participating retail locations and insert it into your unlocked HSPA/GSM (850/1900 Mhz) mobile phone.
- Buying a New Phone from Petro Canada: Customers who do not have an unlocked mobile phone will be able to purchase a new device from the selection available online. Don't forget, you'll need a new sim card as well.
- Tethering: Petro-Canada Mobility Plans cannot be used for any applications that tether your device to a laptop or personal computer other than for the use of Wireless Sync.
Fact: Petro Points: Collect 10 points for every $1 spent on any Petro-Canada Mobility purchase online or in-store. Customers can add Petro-Points to the Account to start earning rewards!
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge