Petro Canada offers 7 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about Petro Canada
Petro-Canada is a Canadian Mobile Virtual Network Operator whose parent company is Rogers Wireless. It operates on Rogers GSM network technology.
Petro-Canada offers simple, affordable plans with no contracts, no system access fees, no credit checks, national coverage and the ability to top-up your account on your phone, online or in-store.
Petro-Canada allows customers to bring along their own network-compatible phones, provided they're unlocked. You can earn Petro Point rewards when you join too which translate to discounts on fuel and in-store purchases.
You can buy pre-paid cell, domestic and international long-distance phone time at participating Petro-Canada stations. Petro-Canada will activate your phone time at time of purchase by giving you your own personal identification number (PIN) on a paper slip.
Getting Started: Petro-Canada Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
Fast Facts: Petro Canada
A Suncor Energy business, Petro-Canada is "Canada’s Gas Station" with a network of more than 1,500 retail and wholesale outlets across Canada, and a specialty lubricants business. Petro Canada Mobility plans are ideal for heavy cell phone users as customers are given the options to customize their plans.
- Network: The Petro Canada service is provided by Rogers Wireless 4G LTE GSM network.
- Coverage: Petro-Canada Mobility operates on a national 4G HSPA+ network that covers over 90% of the Canadian population.
- Where to Buy: Simply purchase a Petro-Canada Mobility SIM card online or from any of our participating retail locations and insert it into your unlocked HSPA/GSM (850/1900 Mhz) mobile phone.
- Buying a New Phone from Petro Canada: Customers who do not have an unlocked mobile phone will be able to purchase a new device from the selection available online. Don't forget, you'll need a new sim card as well.
- Tethering: Petro-Canada Mobility Plans cannot be used for any applications that tether your device to a laptop or personal computer other than for the use of Wireless Sync.
Fact: Petro Points: Collect 10 points for every $1 spent on any Petro-Canada Mobility purchase online or in-store. Customers can add Petro-Points to the Account to start earning rewards!
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge